The European Academy of English for Health Professionals has long standing experience in health sector education and training.
The course is aimed at practicing Health Professionals or Health Professions students who may have English-speaking patients; who wish to participate in international conferences; and who are considering submitting abstracts for conference presentations in English.
This intensive course is highly interactive. Participants will develop specific language areas through small group activities, role play, and by using medical equipment specific to their profession. Classes are student focused and will have a maximum of 15 participants. Participants of our courses will share a number of common classes and will also experience dedicated sessions focused on their specific profession.
Participants will develop their capacity to:
- use English with confidence in the workplace
- hold conversations with international colleagues
- engage with published research related to their profession
- give presentations and actively participate in conferences
- use technical vocabulary specific to their field